Hey there! I would like to share with you this little trick that really works really well. How To Straighten Hair Without Heat. With this trick, you can forget about your straightener as much as you can, which ruins your hair.
How To Straighten Hair Without Heat
- Mix a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and a teaspoon of glycerin until smooth.
- Add a beaten egg, and mix well.
- Add two teaspoons of caster oil, and mix thoroughly.
- Apply the mixture on the entire length of your hair.
- Put on a plastic hair cap and wrap your head with a towel.
- Leave it as is on your hair for about two hours.
- After that, wash your hair using shampoo as you usually do.
- Do this twice a week for a month.
- After that do it twice a month as maintenance too keep your hair straight and smooth.
Watch Video tutorial on the next page.