Our adorable and crafty picture frame breakfast tray is the perfect way to celebrate Mother’s Day in style!
If you want to surprise the mom in your life with an indulgent breakfast in bed, you’re going to need a snazzy breakfast tray.
Fortunately, it’s easy as pie to make one from scratch, and load it up with personal mementos, too!
It’s just the latest in a long list of darling photo crafts we can’t wait to try, and Mother’s Day is the ideal opportunity.
- 1 large rectangular picture frame
- Pretty contact paper or fabric
- 2 small handles
- Family photos
- Take apart picture frame. Place glass back in frame, then layer in contact paper, photos, and other decorations face down.
- Replace the backing of the picture frame, and fix into place using the fasteners. You can remove the back anytime to update what’s inside!
- Use a measuring tape to find the midpoint on the short edges of the frame. Use that point as a reference for where you place the handles.
- Drill holes into short edges of frame, then screw in handles securely.
- Set up a delicious breakfast on the tray, and enjoy serving breakfast in bed. Happy’s Mother’s Day!
Can’t wait to put together a gorgeous, personalized breakfast tray using this tutorial?
Be sure to watch the video below, then SHARE this idea with friends and family!
Photo Credit: Flickr / Bart Everson