We love the look of wood and metal! Everything is Farmhouse right now and this shelf is a must have!
For this project, you’ll need just a few tools and materials: (1) 1×6 board cut to 24″ length (2) 18″ Pipe (3) 2-Caps (4) 2-Floor Flanges (5) 2-T’s (6) 2-Street Elbows (7) 2-Close (8) 2- 2 1/2″ pipe (9) Drill (10) Paddle Bit 15/16″ (11) Sander (12) Stain
Assemble the pipes to look like this. You have the option to seal with clear or spray paint the pipes a color of your choice.
After you stain the board the color of your choice center the pipe on the wood and press pipe into the wood for indentation from pipe.
Materials I used for this project:
- 1×6 Pine Board Cut to 24″ Wide (Lowes)
- 18″ Pipe 1/2″ Black (Lowes)
- 2-Caps 1/2″ Black (Lowes)
- 2-Malleable Floor Flange 1/2″ Black (Lowes)
- 2- T’s 1/2″ Black (Lowes)
- 2-Street Elbows 1/2″ Black (Lowes)
- 2-Close 1/2″ Black (Lowes)
- 2-2 1/2″ Pipe Black 1/2″ Black (Lowes)