Amazing method to “upcycle” the old bath towels. Marianne will demonstrate to you how to turn them into a cute little bath rug.
- Fold the towels in half and start cutting one-inch strips.
- Take a strip in each color and sew the three ends together.
- Start braiding the three strips. Fold the ends underneath so the raw edges don’t show.
- Connect and sew three more strips onto those strips and continue braiding until you have one long braid.
- Sew the rug together as you shape and coil it.
- Sew the ends together.
Please SHARE it with your friends on Facebook.