To keep your skin in perfect condition and avoid premature skin aging try this mask that Japanese women used often. It is abundant in Vitamin B, which promote the growth and repair of cells, slow down their aging and improve the supply of blood to the skin– all what you need for a dazzling look of the face.
This mask from rice, milk and honey will give you instant results, making your skin soft, light and smooth.
– Cook 2-3 tbsp. of rice until it`s soft.
– Strain the cooked rice, and put the leftover water aside, in a clean bowl.
– Wash the cooked rice and add 1 tbsp. of warm milk. Stir the mixture well, add 1 tbsp. of honey, then stir some more.
– Apply thin layer of the mixture on cleaned face and neck and leave it for 30 minutes.
– After that, remove the mask and wash the neck and face with the leftover rice water.
You will collect all the benefits from the rice itself, as well as the rice water. Rice water contains many antioxidants, it will hydrate your skin and it has incredible powers in absorbing ultraviolet rays.
If you were left with more rice water than needed, you can store it in the fridge for 4 days and use it as a face lotion. Interesting suggestion: make ice cubes from the rice water and use them to massage the face, it`s perfect for refreshment in the hot summer days and it will hydrate you skin and make it softer.