- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 can refried beans
- 15 ounce tomato sauce
- 1 pkg taco seasoning or 2 – 3 Tablespoons of homemade taco seasoning)
- 1 – 2 cups shredded cheese (I didn’t measure)
- 18-20 hard taco shells (I think I used 15, but I crammed them pretty full)
- Your favorite taco toppings.
- Brown ground beef. Drain off any fat and add refried beans, tomato sauce, and seasoning.
- Spoon mixture into taco shells.
- Place filled shells into a 9×13 pan, standing up. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 400 for 10-12 minutes or until heated through.