We are pretty sure that living alone is a great thing. But we are also sure that this may suck if you dont know how to do everything, and nobody can do that. So here are 9 tips how to survive living alone.
Use a mason jar to store leftover wine.
Open a stubborn jar using rubber bands.
Pre-make pancake batter and store it in a ketchup bottle.
Put a duvet cover on in 24 seconds.
1) Fold the duvet cover into quarters so one long opening is facing you.
2) Fold the duvet into quarters.
3) Slide the duvet, long crease first, into the opening of the duvet cover.
4) With your fingers, hold the two open corners of the duvet cover, along with the duvet corners. Shake it out.
Put bay leaves in nooks and crannies to keep roaches away.
Use a safety pin and a string to zip up the back of a dress.
1) Tie one end of a ribbon/string through the circular end of the safety pin, tying a knot to secure it in place.
2) Hook the safety pin through the hole in your zipper.
3) Use the string to pull the zipper up.
Baking soda and vinegar to unclog a drain.
1) Pour 3/4-1 cup of baking soda in the drain.
2) Pour 1/2 cup vinegar in the drain and immediately cover the drain with a plate.
3) Wait 30 minutes, then uncover and run hot water for 2-3 mins.
4) Repeat for really tough clogs.
Use peppermint oil to deter mice.
Use scotch tape to put on a bracelet.