10. Use a Diffuser
11. Seal the Cuticle
12. Know Your Ingredients
13. Refresh Your Curls Between Washes
14. Keep Your Tool Arsenal Stocked
15. Condition while you Exercise
Before you go to the gym, apply a styling cream to your hair and then put it up into a bun. The time and the heat from your body will allow the moisture to set in.
16. Be Brand Loyal
Products in the same brand are designed to work best together. Since curly hair usually requires more products than other hair types, it’s beneficial to buy all products that are from the same brand once you find one that works for you. And it’s not just about getting you to spend more money—the same rule applies to products in all price ranges.
17. For Extra Moisture, DIY a Steamer
18. Learn to Pin Curl
19. Humidify your Home
20. Sleep on Satin
21. Twist Your Blowout to Keep it Frizz-Free Overnight
22. Keep it Trimmed
23. Try the Curl Diet
You go, curl.