If you are pregnant and it is your first baby, you are probably welcoming every tip that could help you during and after the birth of the baby. Having so many things to arrange and get ready for your newborn can be stressful. For that, to help you here are 8 very helpful diagrams for Moms-to-be. Share with your friends that are pregnant to help them with their pregnancy.
1. Learn how to swaddle the babe
2. Learn more about the baby teething process
3. Give the baby a small sleep training
Get the full infographic here.
4. Learn how to do proper CPR for kids, it can save your baby life or someones baby’s life
5. Learn how much sleep your baby needs
6. While pregnant, get some exercising
7. Get the essentials with you when you go to the hospital
8. Get an idea what you should eat more and what eat less