9. Turn your bobby pins into sticky bobby pins if you have slippery, straight hair.
10. Use your bobby pins as graphic hair accessories.
11. Use these different rolling techniques to get the kind of curl you want.
12. Use this trick to get perfect boho curls every time.
After curling with a curling iron, pull the lock of hair out straight. Get more complete directions here.
13. Contrary to popular belief, stick your bobby pins in wavy side down.
14. Use a small claw clip to get a more voluminous ponytail.
15. Fake a blowout by curling from the ends up using a large-barreled curling iron.
16. If you have absolutely stick-straight hair, use aluminum foil and a flat iron to create curls that seriously LAST.
17. Set your hairstyle by blasting it with cool air when you’re done.