1. When curling your hair with a curling iron, start from the middle, not the ends of your hair. Your curls will last way longer.
This is the No. 1 trick for long-lasting waves. Click here for the rest of the tutorial.
2. Keep your brushes working optimally by giving them a good cleaning.
3. This is the correct way to curl your hair with a flat iron.
4. Know which brush does what.
5. An artfully splayed ponytail will give you temporary fake bangs.
6. Use a flat iron to tame your cowlick and get perfect side-swept bangs.
Having trouble getting your bangs to lie down straight and STAY that way? Follow this tutorial, which involves using a flat iron or round brush and a little back-combing.