14. Make treated pine cones for colored fire in your fire pit.
15. Sew together a giant pillow quilt for picnics, sleepovers, or outdoor movie viewing.
16. A mailbox makes a great outdoor toolbox.
17. A bucket table provides a storage space for things you don’t want to leave out in the rain, like citronella candles and pillows.
18. You can plant little mini gardens inside of steel pipe edging.
19. Build a giant xylophone that your kids will love.
20. A DIY fence table is great for BBQs or just another surface to set drinks on.
21. A tuna fish can, a PVC pipe, a dollar store vase, and a candle crafted together will create elegant walkway or patio lighting.
22. Make cement stepping stones out of large leaves.
23. Rubber door mats also work as pretty molds for concrete stepping stones.
24. Tall grass in galvanized tubs create extra privacy or partitions.
25. Upside-down wine bottles are a creative way to do garden edging.