1. Cover the springs of your trampoline with sliced up pool noodles as an extra safety precaution.
2. Save your pinecones for bedding, which will keep pups and cats out of your plants.
3. This brilliant kit lets you create a trellis in any shape that you want.
Perfect for your garden graffiti wall. Get it here for $24.50.
4. Use an Ikea curtain system as an impromptu shade during the summer.
5. Paint your cinderblocks and use them as an outdoor coffee table or flower box.
6. With a few long pieces of wood, you can also use cinder blocks to create an impromptu couch.
7. Use latex floor paint to color cement tiles on an outdoor patio.
8. Repurpose an old chandelier as a bird feeder.
9. Rejuvenate and brighten your solar lights with clear nail polish.
10. Spray paint pebbles with glow-in-the-dark paint to light a path at night.
11. Use concrete crack filler to keep unwanted weeds from sprouting up.
12. Turn a tree stump into a “gnome home,” or fairy garden.
13. Paint chicken wire to look like truffula flowers.