1. When you contour, it should look like streaky warpaint.
2. Cover up dark circles by applying concealer in a triangle shape.
3. Learn how to set your lipstick so it LASTS.
4.Stick your eyelash curler in your bra while you’re getting ready for a longer lasting curl.
A warmed eyelash curler will work way better than a room temperature one. You could also stick it between your thighs if you’re sitting or use a little heat from a hair dryer for a few seconds if you’re in a hurry.
5.Apply your lipliner like this to get an even Cupid’s bow shape.
6.Get rid of split ends by twisting locks of hair and snipping the ones you see sticking out.
7.Here’s an incredibly fast, polished top knot you can do in your car.
1. Gather your hair up into a high ponytail at the top of your crown. Secure with an elastic.
2. Divide the ponytail ends into two sections and use both hands to twist each section down to the ends.
3. Wrap each twist in opposite directions around the base of your elastic. Make sure each twist is wrapped around evenly.
4. Secure with bobby pins.
8. Save money by making your own shellac manicure.
9.When going for a dramatic winged look, draw the outline of the shape, and then fill it in.
10. Touch up a French manicure with a rubber band.
11.Use a spoon to get the perfect wing shape for your eyeliner.
12.Want to wear glitter nail polish without going through the pain-in-the-ass removal process?
13.To get a much more professional eyeshadow look, use Mac paint pot in Soft Ochre underneath.
14.Rescue a dried-up mascara with a mug of boiling water.
Allow it to sit for five minutes. Not only will your mascara be revived, but it will be apply much more smoothly and clump-free.
15.You can do a super easy ombré job at home by putting your hair in a high ponytail.
16.Get an easy two-toned effect with your eyeliner by adding a light, bright color to the center of the eyelid.
17.Cut open your tubes and scoop them into a plastic pot.
18.Reuse your expensive mascara brushes.
19.Use pale frosted eyeshadow to get fuller, 3D lips.
20.Lip balm is the easiest way to get a mess-free manicure.
21.To avoid getting lipstick on your teeth, stick your finger in your mouth and pull it out.