Upcycling ideas are my favorite kinds of DIY projects.
Any time I can transform something that has been taking up space in my garage into something new and useful, I am excited to give it a try. I’ve heard about creative ideas like repurposing old picture frames but I never thought that these old building materials could be so perfect for my next DIY project.
Leftover cinder blocks might seem like junk at first glance, but there are seemingly endless possibilities for upcycling them into something new. They can be repurposed to live inside or outside, in the bedroom or on the patio. And they add a great rustic flair to my home that will have all of my guests talking. I will definitely be trying several of these ideas right away!
Scroll through below to see these cool and creative ideas, and let us know your favorites in the comments.
1. Turn Them Into A Beautiful, New Outdoor Staircase
2. Create A Cool Entertainment Center, Complete With Plenty Of Storage
3. Make Yourself An Outdoor Patio Bench
4. Create An Elaborate Backyard Garden
5. Use 3 Blocks To Make A Bedside Table
6. Create Support And Under-Bed Storage
7. Invite Friends Over To Barbecue In A New Fire Pit