By now, we know that DIY’s are all the rage. However, many DIY projects are just so modern. What about the clever crafters who prefer something with a little bit more vintage charm? Here, we’ve put together 18 DIY projects with the vintage-lover in mind. From lacy candle holders to teacup tealights and a vintage key DIY that will make your heart skip a beat – here are some amazing ways to make you new things look old, and your old things look even older.
1. Cover a wall in vintage plates.
2. Embellish rusty old keys.
3. A vintage crate boot rack.
4. Make a pallet into a wall organizer.
5. Create a music box in a book.
6. Decorating with vintage books.
7. Update jars to lace candle holders.
8. Make use of vintage crates.
9. Turn teacups into adorable tea lights.
10. Letter your dishes.
11. Spruce up some spools.
12. Create some whimsical drawer decor.
13. Make a girly vintage jewelry box.
14. Dye glass jars to create a look straight from the past.
15. Make a handy and adorable jewelry holder.
16. Decorate with charming lace balls.