Whatever the problem, she’s got your back.
1. The Problem: You were dumped.
Her Solution: Fixing your raccoon eyes. Dip a cotton ball in coconut oil and use it to wipe away mascara streaks and smudged eyeliner.
2. The Problem: You fell in front of everyone.
Her Solution: Removing the evidence from your knees, elbows, and so on. After a cut has healed over, rub coconut oil on the scar to gradually lighten it over time. This also works for stretch marks.
3. The Problem: Your hangnails are out of control.
Her Solution: Nourishing your cuticles. Coconut oil promotes nail growth and provides the perfect canvas for nail art.
4. The Problem: You rely on fast food.
Her Solution: Boosting your immune system and aiding weight loss. Vlogger Jenna Marbles swears by blending a spoonful of coconut oil into her breakfast smoothies.
6. The Problem: You frequently heat style your hair.
Her Solution: Strengthening weak and dry hair. Rub melted coconut oil onto your scalp and roots, then let it soak in for three hours. It may take a few lather-rinse-repeats to wash all the oil out, but you’ll know it’s gone once your shampoo starts lathering up normally.
7. The Problem: Your hair won’t behave.
Her Solution: If you don’t have three hours to kill, try taming your flyaways with a small dab instead.
9. The Problem: Winter dries you out.
Her Solution: Moisturizing dry patches. Rub coconut oil directly onto your dry skin for a few days and watch the flakes disappear.
10. The Problem: Your skin feels a little rough.
Her Solution: Exfoliating. Mix coconut oil with sugar or salt for an effective body scrub.
11. The Problem: You pulled an all-nighter.
Her Solution: Improving dark circles and bags. Applying a tiny amount of coconut oil around your eyes can even ward off wrinkles.
13. The Problem: Your new boots are too stiff.
Her Solution: Softening the leather. Wipe your boots with coconut oil to help break them in. To be safe, test the oil on a small patch first.