#ShortGirlProblems rule everything around me.
1. Finding the perfect miniskirt is a challenge.
Instead, your “minis” come down to your knees.
2. Ditto for maxi skirts and dresses.
Lots of tripping over the hem happening.
3. You could shop in the kid’s section, but that doesn’t account for boobs
4. You could also buy your jeans there, but children’s jeans don’t really have room for grown lady hips.
5. When you budget for clothes, you always have to factor in an additional $15 or $30 for tailoring.
Or risk looking like a schlub.
6. You spend years searching for the man of your dreams: A tailor you can trust.
7. And then if you move, you have to go through the nightmare process all over again.
8. Shopping online is impossible.
The models are always way taller so there’s no way to tell how clothes are actually going to look on you.
9. But shopping in most retail stores offers up a different kind of indignity.
Asking shopkeepers to get things off the top shelf for you.