Leather is one of the fabrics that is most commonly used into different things but mainly in clothing. But it also can be found in different things such as homedecor, DIY projects and gardening. Here are 11 tips you can use leather.
1. Add leather straps to drawers.
2. Make leather mask
3. Laptop sleeve for protection
4. Make mustaches and use them everywhere
5. Use them like a bow tie for example
6. Wine rack on your bike
7. Céline knot cuff
8. Have a doormat transformed into a tote bag by adding leather straps
9. Leather dog tags
10. Woven elbow patches
11. Cut out a pocket in the shape of heart