You may have some days off before Halloween and Christmas and you want to make some cleaning around the house. There are some anoying parts of the house that you dont want to clean because it is hard and takes time. Here are 10 tips to clean better and faster around the house.
1. Mix vinegar and water in you coffee-maker
Then run just water through the cycle twice or until the vinegar smell goes away.
2. Use water and lemon to clean your microwave
Microwave some water with lemon juice for three minutes, then let it sit undisturbed for another five. This will loosen any sticky mess inside the microwave, which you can then wipe off with a wet sponge and dishwashing liquid, then rinse.
3. Lemonade Kool-Aid for your dishwasher
The citric acid helps wipe out stains and clean lime deposits. Make sure you run it empty.
4. Use baking soda to clean a stainless steel sink
5. Clean wooden cutting boards with lemon and salt
Directions from Swoon Studio.
6. Use lemon to clean the sink too
7. Soap and water to clean the blender
8. Baking soda-water paste for a better cleaning of the stove
Combine a box of baking soda with water to form a paste. Fill any openings in the oven with foil. Avoiding bare metal surfaces and the oven door, spread it all over your oven then let it sit overnight. Use a plastic scraper or spatula to remove the paste, wetting as needed, then rinse with water.